Learn and Build Arduino Projects in 3 EASY STEPS
The Elecduino takes you through the basics of using the Arduino in a hands-on way. You’ll learn through building several creative projects.The kit includes a selection of the most common and useful electronic components with online lectures of 15 projects and video tutorials for each of the them.
Starting with the basics of electronics, to more complex projects, the kit will help you control the physical world with sensor and actuators. Designed for age group of 10+ years onwards and for students, hobbyists and enthusiasts wanting to learn the concepts of electronics in an easy and a fun-filled way
Best suited for –
SCHOOL STUDENTS (14 years +)
COLLEGE FIRST YEAR STUDENTS
Easy to Use, Do It Yourself, Self Explanatory starter Kit for 15 fun projects. More than 10 Electronics components. Access to online learning portal having videos, codes and circuit diagrams.
PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE
INTRODUCTION TO ELECTRONICS
- Know your Arduino
- Testing the Arduino
- Breadboards, Resistors and LEDs.
FIGHT THE NIGHT
- How to light a LED ?
- How to use a LDR ?
- How to combine the LED and LDR for a Night Lamp ?
DISCO TONIGHT !
- How to blink a LED ?
- How to use a Sound Sensor ?
- How to combine the LED and SOund Sensor to create a Disco Night?
MAKE YOUR OWN PIANO
- How to use buzzer?
- How to use Buzzer with 1 Push Button ?
- How to combine the Buzzer with multiple push button for a good sound?
HOW HOT ARE YOU ?
- How to use temperature sensor?
- How to measure temperature sensor with LEDs ?
- How to modify the temperature sensor values and set LEDs accordingly ?