- In IOT based smart dustbin, NodeMCU is used as a microcontroller.
- The live garbage level of the dustbin is detected using an ultrasonic sensor.
- In this IOT based smart dustbin we can also interface sensors such as smoke, fire sensor to detect fire in the garbage
- All the live readings of the ultrasonic, smoke and fire sensor will be displayed on a web application.
- All the live readings of the ultrasonic, smoke and fire sensor can also be displayed on an OLED screen attached to the dustbin
WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX ?
|7805 Voltage Regulator||1-2|
|Smoke Sensor (Optional)||1|
|Fire Sensor (Optional)||2|
- Smart Dustbins can be deployed anywhere like offices, industries, hospitals, homes or in public.
- With the use of IoT it can be operated from across the world.
- It is more hygienic in use and prevents spreading of several communicable diseases.
- It is easy to operate and use. A person sitting in office cabin now doesn’t have to go the dustbin but the dustbin will come to him with the use of IoT.
- Engineering projects as it is simple, easy and effective.
- Smart dustbin is best suited for minor projects.
- It is great for using in offices to homes or even in public places.
Want to master Arduino or Raspberry Pi?
Elecbits offers a range of courses along with Do It Yourself kits to get you started with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Robotics or IOT. Master any of these skills in 3 simple steps:
- Enroll on the online course
- Get DIY kit shipped to your home
- Start building cool projects in a hands on way
Check out the courses now!