IOT Based Smart Dustbin can be used to display a message usin IOT whenever a fire is detected in garbage or the dustbin is full.
- In IOT based smart dustbin, NodeMCU is used as a microcontroller.
- The live garbage level of the dustbin is detected using an ultrasonic sensor.
- In this IOT based smart dustbin we can also interface sensors such as smoke, fire sensor to detect fire in the garbage
- All the live readings of the ultrasonic, smoke and fire sensor will be displayed on a web application.
- All the live readings of the ultrasonic, smoke and fire sensor can also be displayed on an OLED screen attached to the dustbin
WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX ?
|7805 Voltage Regulator||1-2|
|Smoke Sensor (Optional)||1|
|Fire Sensor (Optional)||2|
Want to master Arduino or Raspberry Pi?
Elecbits offers a range of courses along with Do It Yourself kits to get you started with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Robotics or IOT. Master any of these skills in 3 simple steps:
- Enroll on the online course
- Get DIY kit shipped to your home
- Start building cool projects in a hands on way
Check out the courses now!