- IR sensors detects the line and give feedback to the micro-controller.
- Two DC motors are used to control the movement of LFR.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX ?
|General Purpose Board||1|
|DC 150 RPM motors||1-2|
|Motor Driver L293D||1|
Want to master Arduino or Raspberry Pi?
Elecbits offers a range of courses along with Do It Yourself kits to get you started with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Robotics or IOT. Master any of these skills in 3 simple steps:
- Enroll on the online course
- Get DIY kit shipped to your home
- Start building cool projects in a hands on way