Microcontroller Based LPG Gas Leakage Detector
- Microcontroller Based LPG Gas Leakage Detector is used to detect LPG leakage.
- The gas sensor is used to sense the leakage of LPG. In normal conditions the output of this sensor is ‘high’ and it goes ‘low’, when the LPG is sensed.
The LPG is pushed out into the environment using an exhaust fan which reduces the concentration of LPG near the leakage area.
The leakage of the LPG is indicated by using the buzzer. It is 12 V DC operated buzzer.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX ?
|GSM MODULE 800-L||1|
|MQ5 gas sensor||1|
Want to master Arduino or Raspberry Pi?
Elecbits offers a range of courses along with Do It Yourself kits to get you started with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Robotics or IOT. Master any of these skills in 3 simple steps:
- Enroll on the online course
- Get DIY kit shipped to your home
- Start building cool projects in a hands on way