- The reverse parking assistance system uses an ultrasonic sensor to determine the distance of the vehicle from the object.
- For this the ultrasonic sensor transmits a trigger pulse for at least 10µs and then a signal of 40KHz is transmitted with 8 cycle sonic burst. This pulse is received after reflecting from a surface.
- The echo pin is made high for the time difference between transmitting and receiving the signal.
- Then the calculations are done for determining the distance of object.
- For parking assistance system, this distance is used for buzzer sound. As the distance decreases the buzzer frequency increases.
- If the distance decreases from a safe value then the buzzer will remain active.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX ?
|General Purpose Boards||1|
|9V DC Battery||1|
- Parking Assistance sensor system
- Anti-collision system for unmanned vehicles.
- Warning system in museums around valuable exhibits.
- Engineering projects as it is simple, easy and effective.
- Reverse parking assistance system is best for minor projects
- It is great for using in garage or cars.
- It is best for using in museums around valuable exhibits as warning system.