- The Self-balancing Robot works on the principle of Inverted pendulum.
- Arduino UNO takes Gyroscope and accelerometer data from MPU-6050 using I2C..
- PID controller drives L298D Motor driver using PWM to drive motors in order to balance robot.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX ?
|DC Motor and Tachometer||1-2|
|MPU6050 (Gyroscope and Accelerometer)||1-2|
|9V DC Battery||1|
- Self-balancing robot algorithm used in rocket propulsion system.
- It can be implemented on Segway.
- It can be used for surveillance in any terrain.
- Best for both Major and Minor projects.
- SBR is great for Tech-Fest.
- SBR is great for learning and understanding Control System and DSP.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
WHY ELECBITS ?
Want to master Arduino or Raspberry Pi?
Elecbits offers a range of courses along with Do It Yourself kits to get you started with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Robotics or IOT. Master any of these skills in 3 simple steps:
- Enroll on the online course
- Get DIY kit shipped to your home
- Start building cool projects in a hands on way
Check out the courses now!