The Smart Irrigation System is an IoT based device which is capable of automating the irrigation process by analysing the moisture of soil and the climate condition (like raining). It provide water supply at the right time, in right quantity and at the right place in field which plays a vital role in the plant’s growth. Water management remotely is also challenging task, especially the management becomes more difficult during the shortage of water, which may otherwise damage the crop. By using sensors like moisture, rain, etc. water supply for irrigation can be managed easily by analysing the condition of soil and climate. Soil moisture sensors smartly measure the soil moisture and based on that data, field is get irrigated automatically with less human interventions. The complete data of moisture is accessible to the farmers at distance on the mobile in a graphical form.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX ?
|Solenoid Valve/Servo Motor||1|
|DC Water Input/ Any Water source||1|
|Air quality Sensor||1|
- This project aims at saving time and avoiding problems like constant vigilance.
- It also helps in conserving water by automatically providing water to the plants/field depending on the water requirements.
- This system can also prove to be helpful in agriculture, parks and lawns.
- Smart Irrigation is best electronic project on water conservation.
- It is on the top of the list for winning a tech-competitions
- Best Major Project to impress internals, Externals and HOD’s.