- Ultrasonic RADAR works by measuring distance with Ultrasonic Module and angle by servo motor’s feedback system.
- Ultrasonic Sensor first emits a burst of ultrasonic sound wave and then this sound wave reflects back from object and piezo crystal in Ultrasonic Module receives it and by measuring time between arrival and departure of sound wave we can measure distance between object and Ultrasonic sensor.
- Arduino UNO calculates Distances and angles and print it on OLED Screen.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX ?
|Ultrasonic Distance sensor HCSR-04||1|
|DC Power Supply||1|
|LCD 16 * 2||1|
Want to master Arduino or Raspberry Pi?
Elecbits offers a range of courses along with Do It Yourself kits to get you started with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Robotics or IOT. Master any of these skills in 3 simple steps:
- Enroll on the online course
- Get DIY kit shipped to your home
- Start building cool projects in a hands on way