- Ultrasonic RADAR works by measuring distance with Ultrasonic Module and angle by servo motor’s feedback system.
- Ultrasonic Sensor first emits a burst of ultrasonic sound wave and then this sound wave reflects back from object and piezo crystal in Ultrasonic Module receives it and by measuring time between arrival and departure of sound wave we can measure distance between object and Ultrasonic sensor.
- Arduino UNO calculates Distances and angles and print it on 16X2 LCD.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX ?
|Ultrasonic Distance sensor HCSR-04||1|
|DC Power Supply||1|
|LCD 16 * 2||1|
- Used to measure the obstacle distance.
- This system used in automotive parking sensors and obstacle warning systems.
- Used in terrain monitoring robots.
- Military surveillance.
- Meteorologists use radars to track storms
- Best for Minor projects for B.tech Students.
- Best for Major projects for Diploma Students.
- Ultrasonic RADAR is great for Tech-fest and Competition.
- Ultrasonic RADAR is great for Learning and can be easily extended to make other advanced project based on same Principle.